Senior Marketing Coordinator
Seeking a full-time experienced senior marketing coordinator.
This person would work collaboratively with the Principals of the firm to support strategic company pursuits.
Must have effective project time management skills, strong organizational abilities, and a dedication to high client service standards. Working independently as well as part of a team, this person should have excellent verbal and visual skills.
- Coordinate, prepare, and review SF 255s, SF 330s, expressions of interest, technical proposals, and presentations
- Assemble and coordinate subconsultant team members for RFP submittals
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines
- Manage library of project descriptions, resumes, proposals, and marketing collateral
- Work closely with architectural staff to support their marketing and business development activities
- Tracking and prioritizing project solicitations
- Update website and social media
- Administrative duties such as filing, data entry, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field of study
- 3-5 years previous experience (A/E industry preferred)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel experience required
- Experience with desktop publishing
- Familiarity with databases / CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please send resume and brief electronic portfolio to:
100 N. Charles St., 14th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201